Wednesday 26 October 2016

Task 9 Desktop Publishing Screenshots of Progress: Double Page Spread


  • Here, I am starting to make my Double Page Spread and I am sticking to the same colour scheme (and conforming to the conventional 3 colour scheme rule) by using black and white (through gradient). I will be using the colour red for most of the text. The colour scheme I am using is inspired by Q Magazine's colour scheme as it is simplistic and they are 
  • This is because I want to keep my colours bold and bright but not too bright and colourful as I am targeting an audience of 16-27 year olds and I want my media product to look as simplistic as possible. 
  • I have used the rectangle shape tool to create rectangles as I will fill them with text (page numbers, title, strip, banner etc).   




































No comments:

Post a Comment