Wednesday 5 October 2016

Task 7 Audience Research - Evaluation of Feedback Findings

  • “5 colours…it’s going to look messy”
  • I took this into consideration and decided to conform to the three colour scheme convention by only using the colours: white, red and black.
  • I did this because I felt like my magazine should be aimed at older teen – adult audience rather than younger kids hence why I changed the number of colours and the colours themselves.

  • “Masthead…sounds like EDF”
  • I agreed with this comment and changed the name of my magazine as I realised how my magazine can be confused with the latter. So I decided to rename my magazine to Eclectic as it sounds a little bit electric and the meaning of the word is broad range or diverse which defines Pop Music as a whole.

  • “Age range is bit too big”
  • I changed the age range of my magazine which originally was 10 – 27 and now it is 16 – 27 and I did this because I felt like an immature audience and a mature audience will not like the same things or have an interest in the same things. This is why I decided to narrow the gap between the audiences and made the target audience older as I feel like the content in my magazine would be more appealing to older teens and young adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment